Ya......so.........I'm realizing I'm not 24 any more.
Returning home from Vegas takes a solid two days to "get right".
I know, it's amazing what a difference 3 years makes. ;]
I returned home to find a box from "Sporty Girl Jewelry".
I opened it to find there was not just one but TWO boxes inside.
One for me.
One. for. My. Peanut.
Holy. freaking. day. made.
Mine was even better than I could have imagined.
"you've. freaking. got. this"
"100 miles / 24 hours" "queen of the mill"
Didn't waste a moment to put it on.
[sorry about poor photo quality]
[ummmm, yes. Of course, she is wearing it at school right now!]
It said "queen of the court" with a volleyball.
Wish I would have had a camera when she opened it.
Sooooooooooooooooooooo - on to the giveaway!!
Sport Girl Jewelry has agreed to give away one custom necklace.
Yep, one that has been personalized . . . JUST. for. YOU!
Here's how you can enter:
PLEASE LEAVE ONE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY!!
1. Become a follower of my blog (or tell me if you already are)
2. Become a follower of Sporty Girl Jewelry on Facebook.
For additional entries:
1. Tell me what you'd like your very own custom necklace to have on it.
2. Visit Sporty Girl Jewelry's blog and become a follower.
3. Tweet about this giveaway." @runemz is giving away an @sportygirljewel custom necklace - check it out! "
4. Facebook about this giveaway.
*Winner will be announced Monday, August 29th!*
Happy. Hump. Day!