No-I'm not the note-y type. Lists = yes. Notes = notsomuch.
But lately my "notes" have been taken over by a section I labeled, "Peanut Quotes" & "Peanutisms" .
I'm ready [and secure enough] to share. [you'll get that "secure" part in a bit].
1. Mom, why do all the people in that aqua class have saggy arms? It's like at church. There are a lot of saggy arm people at church.
2. When do I need to go see the Orthodentist?
3. [while watching Pita's basketball game I said they had "thrown the ball away"] . . Do they need me to go get it out? [of the trash].
4. I wish we could go in the Senior Citizen Lane. [HOV lane].
5. Mom, Dad just Haboobafarted!!
6. [I eat ENTIRE sunflower seeds-yes, I'm lazy] . . . Mom, that will not feel good tomorrow.
7. Mom, when you say "that's sick", it makes me feel sick. Mom's can't say anything is "sick" unless it's their child.
8. [sticks her head out the door while I'm
Mom, Dad just text you saying you are "an emotiocon whore". I told him to check his spelling. [me...cracking up . . ."what?"] He meant "emotiocon STORE", I told him he needed to buy the app [shuts door].
9. I'm pretty sure you should not be letting me eat this for breakfast. [Ramen noodle cup] . . . don't judge.
My favorite . . .
10. Do you like that your butt looks like that in that bikini?
That's. My. Girl.