I'm so loving today.
You know, one of those days where you take a step back and it hits you . . .
I'm one freaking lucky girl. And I've had a huge smile on my face all day.
A few things I'm loving. . . .
* Hearing two 11 1/2 year old girls playing "slow motion death fight" in the family room.
* That my house is finally coming together . . .as we make offers on other houses. I love it, truly.
* This photo I found of me cracking my Dad's back.
* I love that Peanut's principle next year is my old P.E. [and early morning run club teacher] from when I was 11.
[photo of my brother and I .... pre his [run club teacher's] "get going" honk]
* I love that my Peanut is hugely emotional these days. She is saying some super awesome things I hope to use during her "roast" when she gets married.
* I love that I can't stop listening to "Glory of Love" by Peter Cetera. what? shuddup.
* I love realizing that I am my best coach.
* I love this . . . .
[seriously, Dawn, why aren't we?]
* I love that this run this morning
went beyond awesome.
* The "thanks for all you do" text from the Pita.
* I love that I found a pair of True Religion jeans for $18 today. In my size.
* Having a quick bite with an old friend [who has gynormous boobs] and telling the big eyed guys that walked by . . . . "take a good hard look, they have no power over you, I swear."
* I loved going to parent / teacher conference and having the teacher start off by saying, "Your daughter is an absolute pleasure to have in class, not to mention, the least dramatic girl in class." ..... [not sure how that non-dramatic part happened if she's got my genes. ;] ]
* I love planning my menu for Super Bowl Sunday.
[soooooooo making these.]
* Loved making a Double Chocolate Bunt cake this morning pretty much just so I could act like I was Paula Deen while making it.
Happy. Thursday. My. Friends.