4.4 million dollars short.
Happy. [70th] Birthday. To. MY. Mom.
f r i e n d.
Here are only a few of the reasons I freaking adore you Mom.
* I love that you check on me. Every day.
* I love this photo - one of my 5 favorites.
love that you are relaxing with me & I really would like that wood paneling.]
* I love that you were there when Peanut was born.
* I love that you and Madeline were friends - because it gave me my first best friend at birth.
but honestly, what did you feed me? I'm a freaking giant]
* I love that you are funny.
* I love that you always encourage me.
* supportive - like in everything. I know you'll hate this photo because you've lost some mad poundage since then but . . . . I love that you drove to Tucson to see my legs cramp up . . .
[note, Dad's awesome sunglasses]
* I love that just you and
* I love this stealth looking photo of you.
ya, my time has expired, I dare you to give me a ticket.]
* I love the relationship you have with Peanut.
* I love how many photos I have of you and her together.
* I love that you were an amazing [are still are an amazing] cook.
[love the top of the head kiss]
* I love what an awesome grandma you are . . . I mean seriously . . what other grandma does this . . ? . . .
* I love this photo of you and I [yes, I even love my smile lines]. But we should probably work on NON-race day photos of you and I together.
* I'm thankful that after this happy photo - they didn't get the "after" photo where I shoved it in your face and you got ummmmm, not so happy at me.
* Thank you for doing 90% of what it took to make the 24 hour run a HUGE success. *DISCLAIMER - I HATE and LOVE this photo*
Hate: because seriously, I look beyond horrible.
Love: because I remember exactly what I had said to you and Shar 20 seconds earlier.
* Thank you for the hot breakfast every school day. Yes, EVERY.
* Thank you for taking me to aerobics with you. For without you I'd have never known canned green beans and beets ever could have been used as weights.
* Thank you for traveling with me for Junior Olympic [Austin, Vegas, Tampa . . ]
* Thank you for letting me hold your hand when nothing else would ever / could ever take it's place.
* Thank you for having my back - when sometimes - others didn't.
* Thank you for having another child. I know the story well. I'm super glad "emily" came. [my brother and sisters???? well, I know they are learning to love me.] ;)
Happy 70th to you MY Mom.
I adore you.
With all the freaking love I've got,