Pita: waaaa. waaaa. waaaa. [as to say, stop your whining]
Peanut: I don't whine. I REBEL YELL.
Freaking love my girl & my ipod playlist we listen to in the car.
Feels like it's been a while since I bored you all to tears with a BPP [bullet points post] . . . so bam [ * ] here it is.
* The Pita swears he got food poisoning from mangoes we bought at Costco [I'm pretty sure Costco is too perfect for THAT but whatever]. Food poisoning, I'm finding, is one of those illnesses you can't really help someone through. You buy the Pepto, make a small pyramid of toilet paper readily available, go gorillas buying bananas . . . . then, seriously. . . . . leave the house for the day.
* We attended a Habitat For Humanity Charity Event over the weekend. Which of course meant we ended up with the one item we should not have. The Pita and I + silent auction = . . . . this never ends well. [well for us anyway] We are the new
Ummmmm, Yay, us?!
* Finished my run this morning to Peanut asking if she could push the "easy" button. I said "No, that was freaking hard!"
Her reply, "Mom, it was only 17 miles!" [then I hear, "that was easy!"] I swear, no respect in this household. ;)
* I was the proud recipient of a milk out the nose shower recently. Holy. Gross.
Nothing like snotted up milk on your fillet to help you all the sudden feel "done" eating. [was pretty freaking funny though].
* Is it Saturday yet? After attending the sweet 16 games in Phoenix this past weekend . . . .
I am beyond ready to see how the final four games turn out . . .
Who are you rooting for?
My bracket . . . it's actually turning out rather nicely given Duke's crap showing. [not that I wanted them to win . . . but C'mon. Destroyed my bracket]
* And NO. I will pass. I do not get sucked into the MEGA-wasted-MILLIONS lotto crap. The Pita does though. Gotta love a dreamer. I do love this stat I heard this morning though:
Based on other U.S. averages, you're about 8,000 times more likely to be murdered than to win the lottery, and about 20,000 times more likely to die in a car crash than hit the lucky numbers.
The odds of winning are 1 in about 176 million. Which are quite similar to the odds of me running outside tomorrow.
Did you buy a ticket?
If yes, how many?