Six. Things. Saturday.
1. Happy. Freaking. Birthday. To. My. Sister.
The only girl I know who can train for 2.5 months [longest run of 16 miles] then run a 4:15 marathon.
I miss you A!
2. Is it April 4th yet?
3. Loved going to the NCAA game today with the Pita. Not sure when I turned into a Louisville fan but I'm pretty sure "Mr. SIVA" had something to do with it.
4. Paid for a shirt today and had the exact change. . . . . amazing [and a little scary] how such little things make my day.
5. I hit the 900 mile mark for 2012. I may have HAD to add an extra 2 miles to my run today to get there. I liked the way 900 looked WAY better than 898.
w a y better.
6. And yes, these were worth every penny.
Added them to a BLT.
holy. freaking. heaven.