The kind of day where:
* Peanut makes her own lunch.
* Chuy [pickles, as of yesterday, I changed his name] . . . he's just happy I talk to him now. . . . Pickles, left me alone all morning.
* I slept for over 5 hours.
* She comes in while I'm running ask me "how my run is going".
* I get a 17+ mile run in that felt amazing. with no TV, no music, no cell phone/texting [gasp]
* When two people decided to buy expensive dresses from me that I've been carrying in my inventory for[freaking]ever.
* I find some awesome comedy show tickets for half price.
killed me was the text exchange with the Pita before buying . .
invitation and or he'd be okay with it . . . notSOmuch.]
* My go-to jeans . . . fit perfectly after wearing them [3 times now] without washing.
* When I get to go to lunch with some of my awesome AZ running peeps. Adam & Lauren.
* Then I casually stop by Costco for gas and actually go inside JUST to buy a magazine. $3.40 total purchase at Costco [ok, minus the $84 in gas] - you bet cha.
* Then on the way home, I know I'll pass my favorite "treat" place so I stop - they are out of MY favorite but I get the $9 english muffins that make the stop ohhhhhhhh so worth it.
* To get home to see Mase chillin' in the pool. Ya, it's a "hot" 75* day today.
* When you pick up your daughter from school and she runs to the car.
I feel like a freaking rock star every time.
Oh yes, today was a
Happy Weekend My Friends!!