Ten. Photo. Tuesday.
1. Poor. Mase. He's broken out in this nasty funktastic rash. So he's on meds and sporting the cone of shame.
Yes, he still sits outside my window [daily] watching me run.
2. His sad little face motivated me to "git er dun" early and a little faster than I had planned.
YAY! He knew I had promised him a walk [sans cone] after.
3. We walked Ms. Peanut to school. Mostly, just so I can talk her ear off and get 44 looks like this from her:
4. In outdoorsy news . . . .
We have three of these all a-bloom in out back yard . . . loving them.
5. I bought myself a gift yesterday. YES, at Costco.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Heavenly air blowing right at my backside while I run X 2. Best $44 investment EVER!
6. A quick "sorry" to anyone who may follow me on Pinterest. Ya, all those random "pins" last night . . . . kid totally hijacked my account. [she did put all of them on to the "PEANUT" board, so proud.] While some were funny:
others, well..........were funny if you are 11.
7-10. And thanks to Nana & Papa for paying out big time. You see. . . . . . my Dad once made us a promise, "You touch a Seagull, you get $100".
And as of yesterday . . . . that offer . . . . it no longer stands.
Now, if you touch a Seagull......
c o n g r a t s
You just freaking touched a Seagull. Please wash your hands.
** your parents ever make any deals like this with you growing up?**
**Have you even had to make your pet wear a cone of shame?**