And I do anything a New Zealander asks me to.
I was tagged to answer 11 random things about me. But..........I added 3 because I like 14 better. Sorry. I never did follow rules well.
Let's DO IT:
Her questions for me:
1. Jogging on the spot at the red lights - good or pathetic?
*pathetic - mind you, I'm a treadmill girl.
2. What is your best running moment?
*24 hour treadmill run
3.What gets you into blogging? Do you get inspired to run more by other bloggers?
*lately....getting tagged. ;) I do get inspired by other bloggers, for sure.
4. What is your favorite running blog and why?
*Seriously too many. I know that's lame but it's true.
5.What do you carry on you when you run?
*In training - nada.
*On races - gu, watch, gum
6. If time is not an issue,would you prefer to run in hot or cold weather? Rain or shine? Day or night?
*I'd say cold even though I dislike cold, I sweat like crazy. LOVE the rain. And day - for sure.
7. What is your favourite dessert?
8. What are your short-term running goals?
*yikes . . . . . I'm doing my first R2R2R at the Grand Canyon in October, does that count?
9. How do you reward yourself after a long hard run?
*Pickles - then Mexican food
10. Do you try to eat healthy most of the week and how do you do it?
*Yes, for sure. I work from home so I really have no excuse for bad eating.
11. Name one really good movie you have watched recently and why?
*Watched "Sliding Doors"- way old but I found it in our collection. Love that movie. Reminds me that life happens in the little decisions we make.......not the huge ones.
1. I'm a self check-out girl. Doesn't matter if I buying 2 items or 222 items. I like to bag my own items, in my own freaking way. Type A? me? never.
2. I have a huge obsession with the number 4. But more importantly, 444.
No, I'm not into numerology. Just carries a big meaning to me.
3. I have words I hate. YES. H A T E. not dislike. not that bother me....but HATE.
The worst offender . . . . . I can't even write. But anyone who knows me knows the WORD.
I can almost dry heave just thinking about it.
Do YOU have A word?