Let's go back in time a bit.
Since my blogging has been as less than awesome these days......lots to catch up on.
By. The. Numbers.
* 374 - miles I ran in August.
* 370 - miles done on the treadmill
* 26.23 - distance of longest run this month.
* 38 - days until I get to do Rim - to - Rim - to - Rim.
* 46 - [ish] miles of above said run.
* 1 - mile I ran on old Ed - before I said my farewell to him.
* 100 - percent chance we will reenact this photo when we are there.
Pita better start hitting the gym more frequently. She's not 3 any more Pita.
* 24 - bottles of water she probably damaged in isle 11.
"Mom, I'm walking on water." nice, Peanut, nice.
* 690 - amount in dollars spent at "Ocean Club" for a group of four.
I'm going to go with "worth it". Mostly, because I didn't have to pay it. ;)
* 98 - percent chance I'll be on Pinterest each night reading quotes like this one:
and this one:
L O V E.
[MY Parent's - stuff]
* 3 - number of days until my parent's 50th Anniversary.
* 1 - number of days after their wedding this photo was taken:
* 3 - buttons on my Mom's above jacket that I'd kill for!!
* 5 - minutes spent cracking up and what my Mom told me to buy her for her anniversary......
[.....ya, I'll get right on that GOLDEN Anniversary Apple Corer right away.] holy crap.