So last night was like the BEST night ever.
Why? Two reasons.
1. Modern Family was on
t h e n
2. ANOTHER Modern Family was on. And I sooooooooooo love this lady:
My favorite Phil-ism from last night......
"When life gives you lemonade make lemons....and LIFE will be ALL like.... Whaaaaaat?"
Now a few not so interesting random facts / thoughts. . . . . .
1. I'm not a big TV watcher.
2. I SUCK at sitting down.
3. I 4% blame my super sweet LOOKING but super uncomfortable modern couch.
4. I don't enjoy reading. [book recommendations? I wanted a book for our recent trip to Kauai . . . . I asked the employee restocking the books at Costco . . . . she handed me this:
[no judgement......but no thank you, that book..... just not for me.]
5. I'd much rather fall off mountains than sit and relax.
6. I'm a little concerned about falling down the Grand Canyon in 8 days. [pretty sure there won't be any guava trees to stop my sliding. And I know there won't be a Pita present to literally push my bum back onto the trail.]
6.5 Waimea Canyon - Hawaii's version of the Grand Canyon
.......still don't want to fall down that.
7. I'd collect cups/glasses if I had more storage space. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE cups. [this was for you Dawn]
8. Pretty sure "anonymous" should not be allowed on blogspot. He's/She's freaking mean.
9. While I DOOOOOOOOOO 100% realize a treadmill PR does not equal a real PR
......I'm still happy.[If I'm doing the math right...it's a 3:13-3:14 due to the incline]
10. The Pita brings his middle finger with him everywhere. Even to Kauai.
Turns out - he brings it where ever I'm holding/have access to a camera.
freaking. love. his. guts.
** So book recommendations? Please? **
** Do you find it easy to relax/unwind? **
** What's your favorite way to unwind?" **